DRESS DILEMMA (declamation)



DRESS DILEMMA

Oh, man.

I really didn't want to wear this. I don't think I can do this. What kind of outfit is this anyway? This isn't my style. I should've worn a loose top and sweatpants but why this?

I hate dresses. Mom makes me wear dresses. Doesn't she know how difficult it is for me? And what is with these shoes? They're called heels, right?

What is with this makeup? It feels heavy.

What is with this hairstyle? It's so girly.

UGH! How can one dress ruin my day? It's so short and fabulous and I hate it. Fabulous... hmmph! I despise that word.

I grew up liking boyish things. I'm a girl, yes. I will be a woman in the future but that doesn't give the woman who labored me any right to make me wear such a hideous thing.

Mom thinks I will have guys go wild with my appearance. I don't want that. Mom thinks I have a curvy body. Gosh, that's probably because I go to the gym. DUH! Mom thinks I should comb my hair more.

Fat chance!

I hate this dress. It's uncomfortable. I can see my legs. I don't even shave my legs. Why did I have to put lotion on my skin? It's as irritating as putting on sunblock.

With this dress, I feel so different. I can't believe this. I'm dying and I am too young to die!


Mother, oh mother, how could she? I love her to bits but I hate this dress!

7 comments:

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE