THE STRUGGLE IS REAL (DECLAMATION)

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
Audrielyn E. Ulloa

The struggle is real. Indeed, it is.

I fell in love with someone I can't have. He's famous, has too many fans and is loved by a fandom.

I'm in the fandom. And I am so in love with him.

The thought of not being able to win his heart makes me want to cry. The thought of him not being able to notice my existence hurts to the point where I want to break down and cry.

The struggle is real. Indeed, it is.

I've loved him for years. I ignored the guys my friends told me are interested in me. I've locked my heart away and only one person can unlock it.

Only one person can win my heart.

Wait. He's already won it!

I know that the internet has a lot of rubbish stuff but sometimes I want to feel that it's real. I memorize his likes in a girl and the things he's afraid of. I have all his photos. I downloaded all of his songs yet I know I'm not the only one.

I'm afraid. Gosh, I'm afraid! What if he meets someone? What if they fell in love? What if they get engaged? What if they get married? And what if they spend their whole life together?

Ugh! The thought kills! The thought burns! The thought is painful! And the thought is hurting me!

I'm struggling to survive. I'm trying to ignore my what-if's because I know that I don't have a chance.

He won my heart so I'm going to keep my infatuation for him true and glued.

The struggle is real.

3 comments:

  1. If you're trying hard to burn fat then you need to start using this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To design this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, decent, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, thousands of people have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1--2--3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Do you want to start making profits?

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE