MY REVENGE (declamation)


MY REVENGE

"Never have I thought of reaching this place. All my dreams
turned to reality. I have everything that I wanted. It's great to have
everything you've worked for."

That's what they all say. All of them are hypocrites, trying to

escape the judgment of the public's eyes. But, they can't fool me. I

know how they got their positions. If only I could expose what I know.

But now is not the right time. I still have to prove something.

I used to be in that position, the greatest prize in the world.

But now, here in the dump, not even remembered, already misunderstood.

I'm just a victim of this judgmental world, never did any harm, just misunderstood.

If you want to invest, i would be glad to see you. If you don't have anything good to say, don't dare cross my way. That's just how it goes. The circulation continues.

When you are rich, everybody wants to get a piece of you. All of them wants to pull you down. being hot in the public's eyes is critical.

You can't afford to make mistakes, or else, you'll find yourself swimming in the mud. That's what happened to me. i wasn't careful. One dash of stain blew everything. It was hard to face the truth. I am down, troubled,
nothing.

What should I say? I should have everything back.

"Mr.Thompson, Do you remember me?"

"How could i forget the company's thief?"

"I'm just a victim of your greed. You made me do it."

"You wanted it, right? Only that you made a wrong move."

"I don't deserve this! You have to pay!"

"You can do nothing now! It's too late!"

It was all black as i remembered. The next thing that i saw was a man covered in his own blood. Did I succeed? I think so! but no one should find out. I am closer to what I truly deserve.

Time is up. It's my turn.

1 comment:

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE