WHO KNEW (declamation)


WHO KNEW

Who knew I'd end up admiring someone who was way out of my league? Who knew that smile would make me blush in an instant? In a second? Who knew? I didn't and the truth is? I'm shocked.

I'm surprised with how the world suddenly had colors and shapes and sparkles and giggles. That voice I keep repeating in my head help me sleep.

Sometimes, it doesn't because I love the way he speaks, the way he greets, the way he talks... everything!

Who knew I'd get turned on by the way he walks? I spotted him sitting on the bench, the couch, the floor and, my gosh, he's so hot!

Who knew his eyes can start a fire, awaken the dead, bring light in this world full of darkness?

I'm speaking from my heart, from my soul... because he is my heart and he is my soul.

Who knew I'd be this in love?

Who knew?

Who knew?

9 comments:

  1. I love your creations! Your voice and emotion and be seen and heard just by reading your pieces. Please keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHERE THE F*** IS THE VIDEO! WHERE! WHERE! WHERE IS THE LINK!!!!! WHERE!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool,and amazing,great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i borrow this for a while ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a random person17 November 2023 at 17:40

    I love this piece

    ReplyDelete

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE