ME AGAINST YOU (declamation)





"ME AGAINST YOU"


I can't breathe in this white uniform. It's so tight. Release me.

Well, Thank yo for your kind words. I know, right. I already
expected this. I'm not surprised.

Oh! I haven't introduced myself to some of you. For those who don't know me, which only a few don't, I'm Genuino Ontangco,a smart young man or I should say, a genius. Do you need someone to answer your problems? I'm the perfect person to approach. You asked why? Because, I know everything. Give me those equations, I'll simplify it. Give me those problems, I'll solve it. Give me that piece, I'll correct it. Oh............ It feels good to be a genius

Sometimes I wondered, maybe if I was born a long time ago, then I would have created all the inventions in this world. Maybe yes! Maybe.................yes! Why can't I? I know everything, remember? Hahahahaha

My mother calls me Gene, my nickname. She has been my inspiration,or i mean assistant ever since. How can she be my mentor? I know a lot more than her! My father, Oh! i don't know him. I refuse to know him. Some people told me, he was a criminal, a thief, a man of pure evil, a product which sent him to jail.

Some people told me, he has changed. I don't believe them. I tend to react when they connect him to me. I can't stand it.

I hate those people who stand in my way, and does something without my approval. Only I, know what's right.


"Mom!!!! Where's the documents in my table?" I asked. 

"Oh! I thought that's a trash, I already threw it away." She answered

"I told you never to touch anything here, you stupid moron!"

"I'm still your mother young man! You can't say that to me"

"Why can't I? I know more than you coz you're a brainless idiot!

Yes! That's true!"

Then, she slapped me in the face. I punched her hard, and laughed as she dropped to the ground. You should have seen her face while she fought for her life! She's dead!

Hahahaha. What a relief.

Oh! Here they are again! Stop! I can't breathe in this white uniform. It's so tight.

Release me! I should be free. 

Release me! 
Release me!
Release me!

11 comments:

  1. sino pong author? and pwede ko po bang siyang gamitin sa school? and ano po ba yung pinakameaning niya po ang pagkakaintindi ko po kasi e parang "baliw" po yung lalaki? ang yung white uniform po e yung uniform po sa mental hospital?
    thank you po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes po kahit 2018 pa yang tanong niyo hehe

      Delete
  2. Who is the author? I kinda want to use this

    ReplyDelete
  3. NAKAKAMISS TONG PIECE NATO LALO NA NUNG GINAMIT KO SA SCHOOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmy, I used this piece and that is my first time acting like thatttt, my teacher is also impressed, did not expect that coming. BTW,THIS IS A GOOD PIECE, NAKAKAMISS MAGING HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. ill use this po ang ganda super! hoping na maging maganda rin performance ko! 🤍🤍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asking permission po to use it on our final examination, I would like to ask who is the author of this wonderful declamation?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nakakamiss tong piece na to. Ito yung ginamit ko ng 1st year college ako na naka 1 ako sa subj. na ginamita ko nito🥺❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. who's the author po?
    asking for permissions to use this declamation piece

    ReplyDelete
  9. ang gandaa, sana maging maganda din ang performance ko

    ReplyDelete

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE