THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE
by Angel Grace Adem


You! You! Yes I'm referring to you! 

You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?  

Game on! 

"YOU'RE crazy!" 
My reply is :
"Hahahaha (evil laugh) Yes, I am...I am crazy to seek babble the truth."

"You're a KILLER! MURDERER! "
" Hmm!  You are correct! (clapping of hands) 
Yes, I am a murderer and I even enjoy seeing his blood on my hands after stabbing him on his chest with the same knife... same knife he use to killed my family".

It seems like everything just happened yesterday as I can still remember every details related to it.  It was my 5th birthday,  July 22, 2006, we decided to celebrate at home and invited a few people and  he was one of the "SPECIAL" guest as per my fathers description.

"Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday!  Happy birthday!  Happy Birthday Angel Stella Dixon!" 

"We love you so much our little Angel" - my mom said. 
  
As the day ends, our visitors parted ways with smile on their face and leave so much joy on me.  It was most memorable moment in my life. 

While secretly eating an ice cream under our kitchen table,  I hear crashing sounds near me.  

Dad!  (I SCREAM LOUDLY) 

I saw my dad, my most loving and caring dad covered with his owned blood whose neck was cut off from his body. Blood burst from his neck and was all over the floor.

And the special guest whose no other than your beloved Senate President "Stevan Cruz" run towards me and 
Terrified with what I saw, I shout and run towards my mom who was on  the living room

"Mommy,  Mommy... (sobbing)  "

My mom come towards me and said 

" Always remember we love you until our last breath. Run my little Angel...run! Run now! 

My mom tried to fight back with the baseball bat,  but the person you think a SAINT,  stab my mother without no hesitation and killed not only my mom but also my 7th month little brother settling in my mom's womb with that the same knife.

"You can now punished me! Punch me! Hurt me! 
I encourage you to kill me instead because I am contented with the outcome of my doing!  Hahaha"

And last thing I remember was I stab my neck with the same knife and everything went black. 

20 comments:

  1. Wow this is so intense. Is this your original piece! Wow. Please allow me to use this. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! what an intense piece . plss allow me to use this for my project .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really feel the emotion. It's really a good piece, please allow me to barrow your masterpiece if it okay to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is power. an i borrow this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a SAd and strong story. Can I use this please

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so goood
    Please let me use this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this piece is so good. Can I use it for my project?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great piece. Can I use your piece for our elocution contest in school?

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOG tactical knives are well known all over the world their uncompromising style and performance making these knives a perfect choice for hunters, fisherman, survivalists and outdoor enthusiasts. outdoor knives

    ReplyDelete
  10. lem'me use this please Ms. Angel ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ms. Angle may I please use this for a performance task in school? I'd be very great full of I can! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi can i use this?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow,,it's a nice piece ,it's interesting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good piece may pls use this on my project thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Can I use this Piece for my project

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can i pls use this for my english project pls thank you

    ReplyDelete

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE