PLEASE. . . NOT HELL (declamation)


Please... not HELL

Huh? Where am I? What is this place?
Fire? Fire? A Lake of Fire? Everywhere!
Ouch! Water… I need water, please.
I hate being here, this place is so hot, I’m hurting.
Oh no! no… worms!… Stay away from me.
You damn worms!
No! Don’t eat my flesh. Stop!


Where am I? Why I’m here! I…I- don’t belong here.. Get me out of here.
Don’t you know me? I’m Cass Alanan. A superstar, A world famous model and a President’s daughter. I’m rich, beautiful and most of all powerful. What? Am I happy? You’re asking me if I’m happy..? Of course, I am, I have all the riches in this world.

Riches… but not peace, not joy, not even love… But who needs that? I don’t need that… i’m rich I can buy anything and everything I want.
My parents were always busy, they don’t love me.

My friends… well, they’re just a bunch of losers. They want me because they can use my money and my fame. No joy, just a bunch of… Loosers and USERS!


And my boyfriend? huh! Another USER! I thought he is the only person in this world who can love me. But, well, just last night that idiot went out with another girl. and Guess what? I saw them… making out! You know what, he told me that he hates me and all he wants is my body and my money! USER! Damn user!

They abandoned me. Left me with no love, no joy, no peace and no life.
On my way home, I met a Pastor – no, a crazy person in the park. He told me about Jesus… (Laugh) “Jesus? Who is he? I don’t need him! I don’t care about him. He is just a fiction. You don’t understand me, no one does and no one cares. Of course, you don’t. All you need is my money. Get out of my sight!”

There’s no hell… You know what’s the real hell… my life!”

I walked out, left that Pastor and went home.
Alone and abandoned. Shuttered and Busted. Miserable and Broken.
I opened my cabinet, then I saw something… a beautiful escape, the most magical thing in this world for hurt people like me. Then, I hear a whisper…

“One shot will finish your damn life”.

Yes right! I pinned it to my temple, then the next thing I know…
“Hell? I heard the Pastor saying about it. A place without Jesus.. Full of fire and flesh eating worms. He said… “Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life” But I never listened.

This is hell, It’s true.
The Lake of Fire
A place for sinners.
A place of never ending punishment…
Oh no… No! No! No!

5 comments:

  1. May I use this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rememebered using this piece and i won. Champion

    ReplyDelete
  4. My classmate used this.. a very well acted before graduating into college :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My class mate from JS MILL used this😎

    ReplyDelete

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE