WHEN REALITY STRIKES (declamation)


"WHEN REALITY STRIKES"

Everything starts with a dream, a dream that can be our inspiration to accomplish our goals. When we were children, we've always hoped that we can serve our nation someday and be part of the progression of our country.

I've always dreamt of being someone who could make a difference, many people doubted me and thought otherwise. As time goes by, that dream faded away.
Each day was a dreadful sight, the coward side of me that didn't dare to hold on.

I can't do it anymore. I told myself, "Why do I have to suffer like this? It's not fair!"

Tick....tock....tick...tock.... hearing the sound of the clock made it worst.
 

I had my chance, just didn't take it.

Now, reality speaks with a familiar sound.

LIFE! IS! GREAT!

"What"

"Are you serious?"

"If this is the life that was planned for me, then I wouldn't want to go on!"

"Go ahead and end it!"

"It wouldn't even make a difference ."

Then reality strikes again..... with greater force, louder than you could imagine

You are living by choice not by chance!

"I know! That's why I'm living an awful life!"

You made it happen!

"It's what was given!"

You were given all those years, and this is all you could come up with? Come on!

"I'm hopeless!"

"I'm weak!"

"Are you suppose to rub it in?"

"I get it!"

Reality ended the battle

It's not the end of the world! Time doesn't stop when you fall. That's why the sky is high. It's something to reach for.

A cold breeze suddenly surrounded me

The view seemed to change!

"Now, I get it!"

So live your life

Be yourself

And see the difference

7 comments:

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE