WHEN TO THE SESSIONS OF SWEET SILENT THOUGHT

When to the Sessions 
of Sweet Silent Thought
William Shakespeare


When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
I summon up remembrance of things past
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
Then can I drown an eye, Unused to flow,
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
And weep afresh love's long since cancelled woe,
And moan the expense of many a vanished sight:
Then can I grieve at Grievances foregone,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
The sad account to fore-bemoaned moan,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 kilos less than us.

    (And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    Click this link to see if this brief test can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

THE KNIFE (declamation)

THE KNIFE by Angel Grace Adem You! You! Yes I'm referring to you!  You wanted to know the truth or answer to your questions?   ...

ALL TIME FAVORITE